Vegetarian Vitamin D3 5,000 IU | Chasing the Sun | 90 capsules
High-potency vegetarian D3 to support body + mood, all year round.
No. of capsules: 90
No. of days supply: 3 month supply
● Supports your immune system: Supports better sleep duration & quality, reduces fatigue and helps improve mood levels*.
● Keeps you fit: Supports cardiovascular function, longevity and blood glucose management*.
● Gets you strong: Supports joint, bone and muscle strength, so you can stay strong and flexible throughout life.*
● Pure & Non-GMO: Our D3 is sourced from non-GMO lanolin and encased in veggie capsules so that you get the cleanest vitamin D3 possible. We also plant one tree for every bottle you buy - building a better Earth, one capsule at a time.*
● Highly Bioavailable: We use the most bioavailable form of vitamin D (cholecalciferol) so that it’s easily absorbed by the body. Take with meals for increased absorption.
● 3-Month Supply: Unlike other brands, we choose not to sell 1 year supplies of vitamin D to reduce the risk of the product going rancid and losing effectiveness. Get a fresh bottle every 3 months on autopilot with subscribe & save.
● Made in the USA: Every batch coming out of our American facility is 3rd party tested and complies with the rules against heavy metals and mold toxicity.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Derived from natural sheep wool, this vegetarian source of vitamin D3 is highly bioavailable and suits a wide variety of dietary needs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Amrein K, Scherkl M, Hoffmann M, et al. Vitamin D deficiency 2.0: an update on the current status worldwide. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2020;74(11):1498–513. doi:10.1038/s41430-020-0558-y
Hassan-Smith ZK, Jenkinson C, Smith DJ, et al. 25-hydroxyvitamin D3 and 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3 exert distinct effects on human skeletal muscle function and gene expression. PLoS ONE. 2017;12(2):e0170665. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0170665
Geng C, Shaikh AS, Han W, Chen D, Guo Y, Jiang P. Vitamin D and depression: mechanisms, determination and application. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2019;28(4):689-694. doi:10.6133/apjcn.201912_28(4).0003
National Institutes of Health Office of Dietary Supplements. Vitamin D: fact sheet for health professionals.
Yale Medicine. Vitamin D myths 'D'-bunked.
US Preventive Services Task Force, et al. Screening for vitamin D deficiency in adults: US Preventive Services Task Force recommendation statement. JAMA. 2021;325(14):1436-1442. doi:10.1001/jama.2021.3069Close
Trusted by 15,000+ moms
Here’s what they’re saying about Chasing the Sun
No, this product is not vegan as it is derived from sheep wool. However, it is vegetarian.
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble product, which means that it absorbs best when consumed along with a little bit of fat. We include a very small amount of olive oil along with the vitamin D to ensure maximum absorption in your body.