Superseed Black Seed Oil | 100% Cold-Pressed with Vitamin E | 60 capsules
Get the ultimate glow up with black seed oil, nature’s original inflammation fighter.
No. of capsules: 60 capsules
No. of days supply: 1 month
● Supports respiratory function: Nutrients in black seed oil, also known as Kalonji oil, help support cardiovascular and respiratory function*. These easy-to-swallow vegetarian/vegan capsules are a convenient way to consume this amazing superfood and keep you breathing easy*.
● Anti-inflammatory activity: Black seed oil has been shown in multiple trials to offer powerful anti-inflammatory benefits. With two potent phytochemical compounds, nigellone and thymoquinone, this supplement offers essential anti-inflammatory benefits that are difficult to find in other natural supplements. Loaded with Vitamin E, Omega 3, 6, and 9, this black seed oil offers support to the immune system for optimal function.
● Flexible joints: ilk’s black seed oil is a nutrient-dense oil that offers benefits including support for the immune system, skin and hair, joint comfort and mobility and respiratory and digestive function*. Cold-pressed black cumin seed oil helps support joint flexibility and comfort to keep you active while helping to support digestive comfort and dewy, youthful skin*. It really is the ultimate superfood!
● Added Vitamin E: We add a little extra vitamin E to help keep our black seed oil potent for as long as possible (and it’s great for your skin too!).*
● 100% Cold-Pressed: Unlike other brands, our black seed oil is extracted using cold-press technology designed to protect delicate nutrients against the destructive heat generated by traditional extraction methods
● Made in the USA: Every batch coming out of our American facility is 3rd party tested and complies with the rules against heavy metals and mold toxicity.
Thymoquinone (TQ) - the most active ingredient - helps to reduce inflammation and support the immune system.
This helps to keep the black seed oil potent and helps protect the skin against aging and inflammation
Mohammed, S. J., Amin, H. H., Aziz, S. B., Sha, A. M., Hassan, S., Abdul Aziz, J. M., & Rahman, H. S. (2019). Structural characterization, antimicrobial activity, and in vitro cytotoxicity effect of black seed oil. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2019.
Mazaheri, Y., Torbati, M., Azadmard-Damirchi, S., & Savage, G. P. (2019). A comprehensive review of the physicochemical, quality and nutritional properties of Nigella sativa oil. Food reviews international, 35(4), 342-362.
Mahboubi, M. (2018). Natural therapeutic approach of Nigella sativa (Black seed) fixed oil in management of Sinusitis. Integrative medicine research, 7(1), 27-32
Ahmad, M. F., Ahmad, F. A., Ashraf, S. A., Saad, H. H., Wahab, S., Khan, M. I., ... & Athar, M. T. (2021). An updated knowledge of Black seed (Nigella sativa Linn.): Review of phytochemical constituents and pharmacological properties. Journal of herbal medicine, 25, 100404.Close
Trusted by 15,000+ moms
Here’s what moms like you say about Superseed
Superseed contains black seed offered in its most bioavailable state - as a cold-pressed oil.
Black seed oil naturally has a strong odor that some liken to gasoline. This is not a bad thing - it is actually a sign that the product is pure and potent. Be wary of black seed oil products that do not have a scent as they have likely been adulterated and diluted down with other oils to create a cheaper product.